The “SinoClub” participants provides opportunities for the participants to study the rich and centuries-old culture of China, its art, traditions and national peculiarities through communication with Russian and foreign sinologists, colleagues from Chinese clubs, working in other cities.
The club is open for young people, students and pupils, teachers and everyone interested in Chinese culture, regardless of their language experience.
The activities are as follows:
- Study of Chinese culture;
- Acquaintance with Chinese painting and calligraphy;
- Chinese language practice, including communication with native speakers;
- Organization of joint online events with colleagues from other Chinese clubs;
- Communication with Russian and foreign sinologists;
- Thematic meetings with employers;
- Creative evenings, discussions, festivals, exhibitions and much more.